Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Favorite Meal, Ever.


I hope you're all having a deliciously wonderful Thanksgiving, y'all!  My family and I are doing the big feast on Saturday, but today began with something special: my Mom's breakfast casserole.  Which also happens to be My Very Favorite Food in the Whole Wide World.  Really, it is.  Once we had filled ourselves full of rich, hot coffee (as is our tradition)...



...we sat down to devour this amazing beauty.  The recipe's below.  You won't believe it only has 4 eggs in it!

Here's the recipe (which was served at my bon voyage brunch when I left for Belfast a few years ago).

 yum.
 Yum.
 YUM.

Enjoy your day, give thanks for the food you have to eat and the company you have to share it with (pet and otherwise).  I have so much to be thankful for, and breakfast casserole?  Well, that makes my coffee cup runneth over with gratitude.

Bon appetit!
lilrevchef

No comments:

Post a Comment