I don't have step-by-step instructions with pictures, because I was making it super-quick after work before a friend came over to discuss more churchy stuff. I used to make this all the time in seminary when gals would come over every Tuesday night.
The leftovers make a delicious lunch: just reheat in the oven to get nice and bubbly and crispy.
Rachael Ray's Asparagus, Cheese and Prosciutto Pizza
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough (that little dough boy's always great)
- 1 1/4 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound thin asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 6 ounces
Gruyère cheese, grated (2 cups)I used smoked Gouda instead, because I love it so and it was half the price!
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into strips