Wednesday, July 13, 2011

tiramisuper

I'm enjoying a wee bit o' time in Houston catching up with family and friends and, of course, food's a big part of that. I enjoyed a quiet morning yesterday spent sipping (okaaay, chugging) coffee at Panera and munching on a delightful, fresh cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese while reading a fascinating book on interfaith relations by Volf. I love the combo of coffee and cream cheese bagels. My local coffee shop is great, but they really need to get some bagels in the place.


I met up with friends at Grotto, an Italian place with excellent wine and phenomenal desserts.


They give you this at the end of the meal. It tastes as good as it looks.


Of course, we had coffee. (Decaf, actually. It was late, I'm getting old ha!)


And here is that amazing tiramisu. The raspberries just made it lighter and divine. I've never tried to make this myself. Have you? Have a recipe/tips you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment